At MIH Insurance, accessible from https://mihnews.com/, one of our primary concerns is the privacy of our visitors.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are requested to provide, and the reasons behind such requests, will be clearly communicated to you at the point when we ask for your personal information.
If you directly contact us, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, phone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you send us, and any other information you choose to provide.
When registering for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we utilize your information
We employ the information we collect in various ways, including:
- Providing, operating, and maintaining our website.
- Enhancing, personalizing, and expanding our website.
- Understanding and analyzing how you utilize our website.
- Developing new products, services, features, and functionalities.
- Communicating with you, either directly or through our partners, including for customer service, providing updates and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Sending you emails.
- Discovering and preventing fraud.
MIH Insurance follows a standard procedure of utilizing log files. When visitors access our website, these files record certain information. This is a common practice among hosting companies and is part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information. Its purpose is to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.